Monday, April 30, 2012

*Privacy Settings*

I think that most people don't really care about their privacy settings until they are being affected and their personal information is being shared to other websites as well as other people. Me personally i really watch out for my privacy settings, because there has been strangers that look like they are in their 40's trying to add me and send me messages on FB. I got really creeped out so i changed my settings to where only my friends can send me messages on FB and no one can look at my personal information unless they are my friends. Also Fb Settings are a little tricky, you have to be able to know your way around from not letting anyone see your personal information unless they are your friends. The games on FB allow even the people you block from seeing you, as well as being able to see someone else's comments even if they arent your friends. You have to be real careful on who you add on Facebook, it can be really scary if you don't have your Facebook on private.

No comments:

Post a Comment